Guard Tour System also known as Guard Patrolling System , Security Checking System, Guard Monitoring System or Computerised Watchman Clock System.
To start a tour, the guard just needs to point the·GT1100 recorder at each designated checkpoint located throughout the premises. The recorder records the checkpoint, date and time.·Data recorded in the·recorder is then transferred to a computer via a downloader for processing and generate reports.
- Contactless reading between recorder and checkpoint.
- GT1100 Recorder is tamper and water resistant.
- Data in the GT1100 recorder is transferred via a downloader into the computer through USB port.
- Up to 2000 records can be stored in GT1100 recorder
- Expandable: Additional GT1100 Recorder and can be added as needed
- GT1100 Recorder is powered by a 3v lithium battery. Battery is available in the market.
- Works by a simple pointing....security guard points the GT1100 recorder to a to record the date and time of his patrol.
- System includes: GT1100 recorder, Carrying case, Downloader, Software in CD
- Simple Operation, Reduce time in tabulating reports
- Electronic Time Registrations - No paper required for recording
- Easy to use and powerful software to generate comprehensive reports